Far Infrared Rays technology contributes to an active recovery process—harnessing what you produce (body heat) and recycling it into what you can use (energy) to rejuvenate.
The Spartan delivers extreme recovery for the extreme athlete in all of us. By combining an elite performance fabric with Far Infrared Rays technology and the patented advanced cooling of TitanCool™, the Spartan helps you reset and rejuvenate quicker by harnessing and recycling the body’s natural energy throughout the sleep cycle.
The Science of Restorative Sleep
Far Infrared Rays technology is a high-tech patented coating on the mattress cover of the Spartan that transforms your body heat into Far Infrared Rays—reflected back to you as invisible waves of energy. Far Infrared Rays are unique in their ability to penetrate, soothe and stimulate the human body, helping you feel more energized, and more well rested.
The Benefits of Far Infrared Rays Technology
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) are products registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as general wellness products. Used in support of "smart fabrics", the technology is based on the fundamental principle that heat can be converted to energy naturally. The technology used in the Spartan by Brooklyn Bedding has been designed to temporarily promote increased blood flow at the site of application in healthy individuals, enhancing faster recovery and promoting restful sleep.
The Science of Advanced Cooling
Like Far Infrared Rays technology, the development of TitanCool™ was derived from sleep science—the average skin temperature is 91 degrees but the ideal sleep temperature is 88 degrees. A phase change molecule (PCM) surface infusion in the Spartan moderates temperature through the use of cooling gel beads. These beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver cooling relief; they solidify at temperatures of 88 degrees and below to ensure an ideal sleep environment.
- Three levels of firmness let you decide the level of support you need.
- An elite performance top utilizes Far Infrared Rays (FIR) technology to transform your body’s heat into waves of energy—reflected back to you through the medium of fibers, helping to enhance faster recover and promote quality of sleep.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the highly conductive, antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A second 2” layer of hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam provides cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- A patented phase change molecule surface infusion of TitanCool™ maintains body temperature at an ideal 88 degrees.
- A third 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support with added cooling.
- An 8” base of up to 1,189 individually encased Vertex™ coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
one layer at a time.
Smart Fabric Performance Cover
An elite performance top utilizes Far Infrared Rays (FIR) technology to transform your body’s heat into waves of energy—reflected back to you through the medium of fibers, helping to enhance faster recover and promote quality of sleep.
1.5” CopperFlex™ with TitanCool™
A layer of patented CopperFlex™ is paired with TitanCool™, a water-based surface infusion with high conductivity properties that draw excess heat away from the body, maintaining optimal comfort for each individual sleeper. An added infusion of copper helps promote an antibacterial sleeping environment.
2" Hyper-Elastic TitanFlex™
A second layer, featuring TitanFlex™, provides cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam
A transitional layer of swirl memory foam provides enhanced contouring and deeper compression support with added cooling.
8” Individually Encased Vertex™ Coils
An engineered layer consisting of up to 1,189 individually encased Vertex™ coils allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
1” High-density base foam
A high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."